I am off a few days as this was supposed to be posted over the weekend but oh well. I'm posting it today instead. I like to break the rules.
Below is my Fall Bucket List. I actually think we will be able to do almost everything on this list. Especially since a few of these are already planned in advance.
- Visit Sweet Season Farms Corn Maze - we did this for the first time last year and I have been wanting to go back ever since. We already have this on the schedule for this weekend so definitely looking forward to it.
- Go to the Fair - not sure if we will be able to actually do this but would love to maybe have an adult's only night out to the fair so I can eat all the funnel cake I want and ride the cheesy fair rides.
- Carve Pumpkins - carved my first pumpkin last year; Edward Scissorhands. Turned out great. Looking forward to more pumpkin carving this year. I am already searching for the perfect outline for this year
- Dress up for Halloween - I used to dress up each and every Halloween but the last two have kinda been a bust in that department. Would really like to do some sort of family theme this year but it may not happen as Brandon is dead set on being a football player.
- S'more Night by the Fire Pit - time to break out the fire pit and roast some S'mores by the fire. What better way to bring in Fall?
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch - We've done this every year since Brandon was born and I take the same photo of him in overalls to compare to year's past. It's kind of a tradition I started and I am keeping it alive as long as possible.
- Go to a Football Game - We live within walking distance to the high school and I would love to take Brandon to a game. I know he would enjoy it. Plus, I really want to go to the FSU/Notre Dame game in a couple of weeks. Anyone want to buy me some tickets?
- Take a Hayride - This kind of goes hand in hand with the Corn Maze as we can usually knock this out at the same time.
- Go to Haunted House - I am a big baby when it comes to haunted houses but for some strange reason I want to go. Will probably change my mind but right now, it's on!!!
- Go to the Zoo - now that it's cooling down I don't mind spending an entire day outside at the zoo. Brandon loves the animals so I'm sure we will spend some quality time there soon.
- Watch a Scary Movie - Halloween is coming up so I should go ahead and scare the crap out of myself and not let myself sleep for days right?
- Bake Banana Pumpkin Bread - found the recipe on Pinterest and want to try it.
- Go Cruising to the Bahamas - already booked for the week of Thanksgiving. So excited!!! I am a cruise virgin so any tips you want to share will be greatly appreciated.
- Go Trick or Treating - what fall wouldn't be complete without walking door to door trying to collect an obscene amount of candy?
Smores by the Fire Pit sounds absolutely amazing. Reminds me of bonfires on the beach!ReplyDelete
Banana pumpkin bread sounds so good :) I may have to find a recipe because that sounds like perfect autumn comfort food!ReplyDelete
That list sounds amazing. I especially like the cruise. That was my most favorite vacation ever!ReplyDelete
Such a rule breaker! ;)ReplyDelete
S'mores by the fire are an absolute MUST!
The cruise sounds amazing! I have also never been, enjoy every moment!!ReplyDelete